Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 5. Amusements and Sports
- Chapter 20. Recreational Devices
- Section 60. Annual Inspections; Fees.
previous: Section 50
. Duties of Inspector; Condemnation.
next: Section 70
AS 05.20.060. Annual Inspections; Fees.
- (a) The inspector of devices and the inspector's assistants shall inspect each device at least once each year.
- (b) Upon inspection of a device under this section, the owner or operator of the device shall pay the department a fee of
$200 for the inspection of that device. The department shall waive the inspection fee if the owner or operator of the
device uses a private inspector who is certified by a national organization to inspect devices and provides the
inspection report to the department.
- (c) Fees collected under this section shall be deposited in the building safety account created by AS 44.31.025
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.