Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 5. Amusements and Sports
- Chapter 15. Games of Chance and Contests of Skill
- Section 183. Pull-Tab Distributor's License.
previous: Section 181
. Pull-Tab Manufacturer's License.
next: Section 184
. Pull-Tab Tax.
AS 05.15.183. Pull-Tab Distributor's License.
- (a) A person may not distribute pull-tab games unless the person has received a pull-tab distributor's license issued by
- (b) The department may issue a pull-tab distributor's license to a person who pays an annual fee of $1,000.
- (c) Pull-tabs may be distributed only from a location in the state. A person may not distribute pull-tabs directly to
another person in the state from a location outside of this state.
- (d) A pull-tab distributor shall report to the department by the last business day of each month on each pull-tab series
distributed in the preceding month. The report must include the name of the permittee to whom each series of pull-tabs
is distributed and the serial number of each series.
- (e) A distributor may not
- (1) take an order for the purchase of a pull-tab series from a vendor;
- (2) sell a pull-tab series to a vendor; or
- (3) deliver a pull-tab series to a vendor.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.