Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 5. Amusements and Sports
- Chapter 15. Games of Chance and Contests of Skill
- Section 128. Revocation of Operator's License.
previous: Section 124
. Municipal Regulation of Operators or Vendors.
next: Section 130
. Department May Impose Additional Requirements.
AS 05.15.128. Revocation of Operator's License.
- (a) The department shall revoke the license of an operator who does not
- (1) report an adjusted gross income of at least 15 percent of gross income annually based on the total operation of the
- (2) pay to each authorizing permittee annually at least 30 percent of the adjusted gross income, as determined under (1)
of this subsection, from a pull-tab activity or at least 10 percent of the adjusted gross income, as determined under
(1) of this subsection, from a gaming activity other than pull-tabs, received from activities conducted on behalf of
the authorizing permittee.
- (b) A person, municipality, or qualified organization whose operator's license has been revoked under this section may
appeal the revocation if the person, municipality, or qualified organization submits to and pays for a complete audit
of the operator's financial records by the department. The results of the audit are conclusive.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.