Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 5. Amusements and Sports
- Chapter 15. Games of Chance and Contests of Skill
- Section 80. Reports and Fees Required of Municipalities and Qualified Organizations.
previous: Section 70
. Examination of Books and Records.
next: Section 83
. Reports to Department By Operators.
AS 05.15.080. Reports and Fees Required of Municipalities and Qualified Organizations.
- (a) A municipality or a qualified organization issued a permit under this chapter shall file a report with the department
by the 45th day following each calendar quarter in which the permittee had gross receipts of $50,000 or more from
activities authorized under this chapter. The report must include the type of activity conducted, the date and location
of the activity, the amount of gross receipts, the amount of authorized expenses, the value of prizes awarded, the
amount of net proceeds, and other information the department may require. However, if the only activity conducted by a
municipality or qualified organization during a calendar quarter is a raffle or lottery
or a Calcutta pool, then the municipality or
qualified organization is not required to file a report under this subsection until the raffle or lottery
or a Calcutta pool is completed.
- (b) A municipality or a qualified organization issued a permit under this chapter shall file an annual report with the
department by March 15 of the year following the year in which activities were conducted, accompanied by the payment of
the additional fee, as may be required under AS 05.15.020
(b). The report must list the types of activities conducted, and, for each activity, the total amount of gross
receipts, the total amount of authorized expenses, the total value of prizes awarded, and the total amount of net
- (c) A permitee that conducts a Calcutta pool shall file
a report for each pool conducted on a form prescribed by the department that
- (1) the date of the pool and the event;
- (2) the amount of wagers;
- (3) the amount of prizes distributed to the winners of the pool;
- (4) the amount and nature of each expense;
- (5) the amount remaining after the payment of the prizes and expenses;
- (6) any other information that the department requests or requires.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.