Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 5. Amusements and Sports
- Chapter 15. Games of Chance and Contests of Skill
- Section 30. Required Notices By Applicant, Permittee, or Licensee.
previous: Section 25
. Money Deposited in General Fund. [Repealed, Sec. 28 Ch 90 SLA 1991].
next: Section 40
. Issuance, Effect, and Term of Permit.
AS 05.15.030. Required Notices By Applicant, Permittee, or Licensee.
- (a) At the time of filing an application for a permit or license under this chapter, the applicant shall notify the city
or borough nearest to the location of the proposed activity of the application. A local government unit may protest the
conduct of the activity in its jurisdiction by resolution stating the reasons for the protest filed with the
department; protests are limited to the lack of qualifications prescribed by this chapter. This resolution is only a
recommendation by the local government that may be considered by the department in determining whether to issue or
refuse to issue a permit or license.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 5 ch 105 SLA 1995].
- (c) If a permittee or licensee changes the location of an activity in the jurisdiction for which a permit has been issued,
the permittee shall notify the department and the local government within 10 days after moving to the new location.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.