Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 5. Amusements and Sports
- Chapter 10. Boxing and Wrestling
- Section 120. Annual Licenses to Participants; Fees; Designation of Referee.
previous: Section 110
next: Section 130
. Participation in Purse or Conducting Sham Contest.
AS 05.10.120. Annual Licenses to Participants; Fees; Designation of Referee.
- (a) The commission may grant annual licenses upon application in compliance with the regulations adopted by the commission
and the payment of the fees prescribed for managers, referees, examining physicians, boxers, wrestlers, seconds, and
- (b) The following is the schedule of annual fees:
- (1) examining physicians, $10;
- (2) managers, $50;
- (3) referees, $10;
- (4) seconds, $10;
- (5) trainers, $10;
- (6) boxers, $10;
- (7) wrestlers, $10.
- (c) This section does not apply to contestants or participants in strictly amateur contests or fraternal organizations or
veterans' organizations chartered by congress or a federal department or a bona fide athletic club holding and
promoting athletic contests or smokers where all funds are used primarily for the benefit of their members.
- (d) The annual license may be revoked by the commission for cause under AS 44.62 (Administrative Procedure Act).
- (e) The commission shall designate the referee for the contest from among licensed referees.
- (f) A person may not participate or serve in any of the above capacities unless licensed as provided in this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.