Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 3. Agriculture and Animals
- Chapter 20. Agricultural and Industrial Fairs
- Section 70. Funds to Be Returned If Unexpended or If No Fair Held.
previous: Section 60
. Expenditure of Aid For Nonperishable Exhibits.
next: Section 80
AS 03.20.070. Funds to Be Returned If Unexpended or If No Fair Held.
- (a) If an association has received state operation and maintenance funds under this chapter and fails to hold a fair in
accordance with its program, or does not disburse all of the state funds paid to it for that purpose, the association
shall return those funds, or the unexpended portions, to the department within 60 days after the date set for the fair.
If an association fails to comply with this section the attorney general shall institute proceedings to recover the
- (b) If an association has received state capital improvement funds under this chapter and fails to expend them within five
years for capital improvements designated in its long-term capital improvement plan in effect at the time of the grant,
the commissioner may, after investigation, require that the unexpended funds be returned to the department.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.