Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 3. Agriculture and Animals
- Chapter 9. Board of Agriculture and Conservation
- Section 20. Director of Agriculture and Staff.
previous: Section 10
. Board of Agriculture and Conservation Established.
next: Section 30
AS 03.09.020. Director of Agriculture and Staff.
- (a) The director of the division of agriculture of the department shall serve as the director of the Board of Agriculture
and Conservation. The director may employ staff and, as directed by the board, is responsible for the daily operations
of the agricultural revolving loan fund (AS 03.10.040
- (b) The director of agriculture shall be appointed to the partially exempt service by the commissioner from a list of two
or more candidates submitted by the board. The commissioner may reject all candidates, in which case the board shall
submit a new list. The director may be removed by the commissioner at any time, and the office shall remain vacant
until a new director is appointed under this subsection.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.