Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 3. Agriculture and Animals
- Chapter 5. Powers and Duties of Commissioners of Natural Resources and Environmental Conservation
- Section 100. Definitions.
previous: Section 90
. Penalties For Violations.
next: Chapter 9
. Board of Agriculture and Conservation
AS 03.05.100. Definitions.
In this chapter,
- (1) "agricultural products" does not include fish, fisheries products,
animals, or animal products;
- (2) "animal" means an animal other than a human being
and includes a mammal, insect, bird, fish, and reptile, whether wild or
domestic, and whether living or dead;
- (3) "animal product" means a product, article, or
commodity containing any part of an animal;
- (4) "fish or fisheries products" means any aquatic animal, including amphibians, or aquatic plants or parts of those
plants, animals, or amphibians that are usable as human food.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.