Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) An acoustical and insulation contractor installs
(1) all types of insulation media to walls, roofs, decks, perimeter of foundations, and under concrete slabs, including vapor retarders;
(2) special coatings and materials to provide fire resistance and fireproofing to building components;
(3) acoustical tiles and panels, sound absorbing wall and ceiling units, acoustical wall systems, and soundbarrier boards and blankets;
(4) ceiling suspension systems;
(5) insulation of mechanical heating and cooling systems to pipes, such as hot water, cold water, heating, refrigeration, and roof drains; or
(6) insulation of sheet metal ducts, including heating and cooling supply ducts, fresh air intake ducts, exhaust air ducts, kitchen grease ducts, and combustion air ducts.
(b) This specialty does not include asbestos abatement, removal, or encapsulation.
History: Eff. 7/26/90, Register 115; am 1/22/2004, Register 169
Authority: AS 08.01.080
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006