- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 24. Protection of Vulnerable Adults
previous: Chapter 23
. Child Support Enforcement Agency
next: Section 10
. Reports of Harm.
Chapter 24. Protection of Vulnerable Adults
- Section 10. Reports of Harm.
- Section 11. Duties of the Department Regarding Services and Protection For Vulnerable Adults.
- Section 13. Reports of Abandonment, Exploitation, Abuse, Neglect, or Self-Neglect of Vulnerable Adults in Out-of-Home Care Facilities.
- Section 15. Action On Reports.
- Section 16. Surrogate Decision Makers For Vulnerable Adults.
- Section 17. Delivery of Protective Services For Vulnerable Adults.
- Section 19. Petitioning Court For Certain Protective Services.
- Section 20. , 47.24.030l Action; Protective Services. [Repealed, Sec. 14 Ch 129 SLA 1994].
- Section 40. Monitoring.
- Section 50. Confidentiality of Reports.
- Section 60. Authority of the Department. [Repealed, Sec. 14 Ch 129 SLA 1994].
- Section 70. Required Review of Proposed Regulations.
- Section 75. - 47.24.110l Reports; Definitions. [Repealed, Sec. 14 Ch 129 SLA 1994].
- Section 120. Immunity From Liability; Retaliation Prohibited.
- Section 130. Treatment Through Spiritual Means.
- Section 900. Definitions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.