- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 4. Oil and Hazardous Substance Pollution Control
- Section 210. Regional Master Plan.
previous: Section 200
. State Master Plan.
next: Section 890
. Applicability of Administrative Procedure Act.
AS 46.04.210. Regional Master Plan.
- (a) For any region of the state, the boundaries of which are determined by the commissioner by regulation, in which the
department is required to review and approve an oil discharge prevention and contingency plan submitted by a person
under AS 46.04.030
, the department shall prepare, annually review, and revise as necessary a regional master oil and hazardous substance
discharge prevention and contingency plan.
- (b) The provisions of AS 46.04.200
(b) and (c) apply to preparation and review of a regional master plan under this section.
- (c) In setting boundaries under (a) of this section, the department shall, when possible, group together communities that
are likely to require coordination of their efforts to respond effectively to a discharge.
Article 03. GENERAL PROVISIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.