- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 50. Competitive Practices, Regulation of Competition, and Consumer Protection
- Section 596. Definitions.
previous: Section 594
. Investigatory Demand For Attendance of Witness.
next: Section 598
. Short Title.
AS 45.50.596. Definitions.
In AS 45.50.562
- (1) "asset" includes any property, tangible or intangible, real, personal, or mixed and wherever located, and any other
thing of value;
- (2) "documentary evidence" includes an original or copy of a book, record, report, memorandum, paper, communication,
tabulation, map, chart, photograph, mechanical tabulation, magnetic tape, or other computer data storage system, or
other tangible document or recording;
- (3) "trade" and "commerce" include but are not limited to, trade in goods, merchandise, natural resources, whether or not
severed, extracted, harvested, or produced, agricultural products, produce, choses in action, commodities, and any other
article of commerce; they include trade or business in service trades, transportation, banking, lending, advertising,
bonding, and any other business whether or not that business furnishes a personal service.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.