- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 88. Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority
previous: Section 420
. Short Title.
next: Section 10
. Legislative Finding and Policy.
Chapter 88. Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority
- Section 10. Legislative Finding and Policy.
- Section 20. Creation of Authority.
- Section 30. Membership of Authority.
- Section 40. Chairman and Vice-Chairman.
- Section 50. Meetings, Compensation, Officers, and Employees.
- Section 60. Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority Revolving Fund.
- Section 70. Purpose of the Authority.
- Section 80. Powers of the Authority.
- Section 85. Administrative Procedure.
- Section 88. Payment of Dividend to State.
- Section 90. Bonds of the Authority.
- Section 95. Bonding Limitations.
- Section 100. Trust Indentures and Trust Agreements.
- Section 105. Capital Reserve Funds and Capital Reserve Fund Requirement.
- Section 110. Validity of Pledge.
- Section 120. Nonliability On Bonds.
- Section 130. Pledge of the State.
- Section 140. Exemption From Taxation.
- Section 150. Bonds Legal Investments For Fiduciaries.
- Section 155. Enterprise Development Account.
- Section 156. Multi-Family Housing Loan Account. [Repealed, Sec. 44 Ch 42 SLA 1987].
- Section 157. , 44.88.158. Loan Insurance and Loan Insurance Account; Small Business Enterprise Loan Account. [Repealed, Sec. 23 Ch 123 SLA 1990].
- Section 159. Interest Rates.
- Section 160. Findings of the Authority. [Repealed, Sec. 23 Ch 123 SLA 1990].
- Section 165. Delinquent Loans.
- Section 170. Purchase of Project and Leases.
- Section 172. Economic Development Account.
- Section 173. Finance Plan.
- Section 174. Regional Resource Advisory Council.
- Section 175. Requirements Prior to Approval of Projects. [Repealed, Sec. 23 Ch 123 SLA 1990].
- Section 176. Hearing to Consider Proposed Project. [Repealed, Sec. 23 Ch 123 SLA 1990].
- Section 177. Operation of Projects.
- Section 180. Conflicts of Interest.
- Section 190. Operation of Certain Statutes Excepted.
- Section 200. Annual Audit.
- Section 205. Compliance With Executive Budget Act; Authority Finances.
- Section 210. Reports and Publications.
- Section 212. Fees Charged By Authority; Prepayments.
- Section 215. Confidentiality of Information.
- Section 220. [Renumbered as AS 44.88.900
- Section 300. - 44.88.370. Export Assistance. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 109 SLA 1998].
- Section 380. Personal Liability.
- Section 390. Export Insurance Account. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 109 SLA 1998].
- Section 400. Creation of a Small Business Economic Development Revolving Loan Fund.
- Section 410. Special Account Established.
- Section 420. Powers and Duties of the Authority.
- Section 430. Disposal of Property Acquired By Default or Foreclosure.
- Section 500. Business and Export Assistance Guarantees.
- Section 502. Effect of Guarantee.
- Section 505. Qualifications of Applicant For New Loan Guarantee.
- Section 510. Application For New Loan Guarantee.
- Section 515. Qualifications of Applicant For Debt Refinancing Guarantee.
- Section 520. Application For Debt Refinancing Guarantee.
- Section 525. Conditions of Debt Refinancing Guarantee.
- Section 530. Applicability of AS 44.88.535
- Section 535. Conditions of Loan Guarantee.
- Section 540. Limitations of Guarantees.
- Section 542. Discounted Loan Purchases. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 111 SLA 1996].
- Section 545. Limitations of Guarantees With Respect to Borrowers.
- Section 550. Interest On Guaranteed Loan.
- Section 555. Servicing of Guaranteed Loans.
- Section 560. Powers of the Authority.
- Section 570. Distribution of Loans.
- Section 599. Definitions.
- Section 600. Rural Development Initiative Fund.
- Section 610. Rural Development Loans.
- Section 620. Disposal of Property Acquired By Default or Foreclosure.
- Section 900. Definitions.
Article 01. CREATION AND ORGANIZATION
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.