- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 75. Fisheries Business License and Taxes
previous: Section 120
. Short Title.
next: Section 10
. Fisheries Business Licenses. [Repealed, Sec. 13 Ch 79 SLA 1979].
Chapter 75. Fisheries Business License and Taxes
- Section 10. Fisheries Business Licenses. [Repealed, Sec. 13 Ch 79 SLA 1979].
- Section 11. Fisheries Business License.
- Section 15. Fisheries Business Tax.
- Section 17. Exclusion From Fisheries Business Tax.
- Section 18. Fisheries Business Education Credit.
- Section 19. Alaska Veterans' Memorial Endowment Fund Contribution Credit. [Repealed, Sec. 25 Ch 46 SLA 2002].
- Section 20. Application For License.
- Section 30. Filing Return and Payment of Tax.
- Section 32. Tax Credit For Scholarship Contributions.
- Section 34. Tax Credit Report. [Repealed, Sec. 8 Ch 79 SLA 1986].
- Section 35. Salmon Product Development Tax Credit.
- Section 36. Salmon Utilization Tax Credit.
- Section 50. Violations and Penalties. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 94 SLA 1976; Sec. 3 Ch 166 Sla 1976; Sec. 45, 46 Ch 113 Sla 1980. For Current Law, See AS 43.05.220
- Section 55. Security For Collection of Taxes.
- Section 60. - 43.75.095l Cold Storage and Other Fish Processors. [Repealed, Sec. 13 Ch 79 SLA 1979].
- Section 100. Tax Imposed On Taking of Fishery Resource.
- Section 110. Duty of Taxpayer and Payment of Tax.
- Section 120. Violations and Penalties. [Repealed, Sec. 46 Ch 113 SLA 1980. For Current Law, See AS 43.05.220
- Section 130. Refund to Local Governments.
- Section 133. Provision of Information to Municipalities.
- Section 135. Additional Refund to Boroughs and Cities. [Repealed, Sec. 13 Ch 79 SLA 1979].
- Section 136. Appropriations to Commercial Fishing and Agriculture Bank. [Repealed, Sec. 20 Ch 117 SLA 1981].
- Section 137. Additional Refund.
- Section 140. [Renumbered as AS 43.75.290
- Section 290. Definitions.
Article 01. TAXES AND LICENSES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.