- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 41. Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority
- Section 500. Contract Terms Relating to Use of Alaska Resources.
previous: Section 450
. Property of the Authority.
next: Section 900
. Tax Exemption.
AS 41.41.500. Contract Terms Relating to Use of Alaska Resources.
- (a) The authority shall enter into one or more prehire project term agreements with labor organizations that
- (1) contain no-strike clauses; and
- (2) secure timely completion of the project and maximum employment opportunities for state residents.
- (b) To maximize the economic benefits of the project to Alaskan businesses, the authority shall use Alaska contractors and
suppliers to the maximum extent possible to take advantage of the Alaska experience in Arctic engineering and
Article 06. GENERAL PROVISIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.