- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 41. Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority
- Section 40. Removal and Vacancies.
previous: Section 30
. Term of Office.
next: Section 50
. Quorum and Voting.
AS 41.41.040. Removal and Vacancies.
- (a) The governor may remove a member of the board from office. A removal must be in writing and must state the reason for
the removal. A member who is removed may not participate in board business and may not be counted for purposes of
establishing a quorum after the member receives written notice of removal. A member who is removed is not entitled to
honoraria, per diem, or travel expenses authorized under AS 41.41.060 for work performed after the member receives
the written notice of removal.
- (b) The governor shall promptly fill a vacancy on the board by appointment. An appointee to a vacancy shall hold office
for the balance of the term for which the appointee's predecessor on the board was appointed.
- (c) A vacancy on the board does not impair the authority of a quorum of the board to exercise all the powers and perform
all the duties of the board.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.