- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 37. Citizens' Advisory Commission On Federal Areas in Alaska
- Section 230. Advisory Groups of the Commission.
previous: Section 220
. Duties of the Commission.
next: Section 240
AS 41.37.230. Advisory Groups of the Commission.
- (a) The commission may establish advisory groups in the state.
- (b) The commission shall invite nominations for the membership on the advisory groups and shall consider the
nominations in making its appointments to the groups.
- (c) The membership of each advisory group shall be broadly representative of individuals involved in activities
affected by the establishment or management of units of federal land within the state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.