- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 35. Historic Preservation
- Section 230. Definitions.
previous: Section 220
. Enforcement Authority.
next: Section 240
. Short Title.
AS 41.35.230. Definitions.
In AS 41.35.010
- 41.35.240, unless the context otherwise requires,
- (1) "commission" means the Alaska Historical Commission established in AS 41.35.300
- (2) "historic, prehistoric, and archeological resources" includes deposits, structures, ruins, sites, buildings, graves,
artifacts, fossils, or other objects of antiquity which provide information pertaining to the historical or
prehistorical culture of people in the state as well as to the natural history of the state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.