- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 23. Multiple Use Management of Public Resources
- Section 430. Advisory Board.
previous: Section 420
. General Management of Recreation Rivers and Corridors.
next: Section 440
. Management Plan.
AS 41.23.430. Advisory Board.
- (a) A 13-member Recreation Rivers Advisory Board is established. Board members serve without compensation and are not
entitled to per diem and travel expenses authorized by law for boards and commissions under AS 39.20.180. The governor shall appoint members
- (1) commercial fishing;
- (2) sport fishing;
- (3) sport hunting;
- (4) conservation;
- (5) subsistence;
- (6) forest products;
- (7) mining;
- (8) powerboat users;
- (9) recreationally-oriented commercial users;
- (10) other recreational users;
- (11) private property owners within the recreation river corridor;
- (12) the Matanuska-Susitna Borough Planning Commission from the membership of the planning commission; and
- (13) the mayor of the Matanuska-Susitna Borough or the designee of the mayor.
- (b) The commissioner shall consult with the advisory board in preparing, adopting, and revising the recreation river
management plan and regulations affecting use and management of the recreation rivers.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.