- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 23. Multiple Use Management of Public Resources
- Section 60. Management.
previous: Section 50
. Purpose of AS 41.23.050
next: Section 70
. Incompatible Uses.
AS 41.23.060. Management.
- (a) Management of the surface and subsurface estate of the Ernie Haugen Public Use Area is the responsibility of the
department. After adequate public hearings the commissioner may designate incompatible uses and shall adopt and may
revise a management plan for the Ernie Haugen Public Use Area. With regard to the management of land within the public
use area described in AS 41.23.080
(a), the commissioner shall consult with the Department of Fish and Game in the adoption and revision of the management
- (b) The state may not acquire by eminent domain privately owned land within or abutting state-owned land described in AS
but may acquire privately owned land by purchase, exchange, donation, or otherwise for inclusion in the Ernie Haugen
Public Use Area.
- (c) The commissioner may not manage the Ernie Haugen Public Use Area as a unit of the state park system.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.