- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 17. Forest Resources and Practices
- Section 70. Administrative Plan and Report.
previous: Section 60
. Regulatory and Administrative Standards.
next: Section 80
AS 41.17.070. Administrative Plan and Report.
- (a) The state forester shall develop and continually maintain a long-range plan for the administration of this chapter
that demonstrates that the provisions of AS 41.17.010
are being recognized and that the standards of AS 41.17.060
are being met. The state forester shall maintain a current inventory or assessment of timber on forest land to assist
in meeting the requirements of this section.
- (b) To maintain a record of division decision making for public and agency review, the state forester shall compile and
index each decision made under this chapter regarding directives, stop work orders, waivers from requirements,
decisions of hearing officers, and decisions on appeals. The state forester shall submit a summary of this record
annually to the board.
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 108 ch 6 SLA 1984].
- (d) [Repealed, Sec. 108 ch 6 SLA 1984].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.