- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 930. Civil and Criminal Penalties.
previous: Section 920
. Reporting of Anticompetitive Practices.
next: Section 940
AS 36.30.930. Civil and Criminal Penalties.
The following penalties apply to violations of this chapter:
- (1) a person who contracts for or purchases supplies, equipment for the state fleet, services, professional services, or
construction in a manner the person knows to be contrary to the requirements of this chapter or the regulations adopted
under this chapter is liable for all costs and damages to the state arising out of the violation;
- (2) a person who intentionally or knowingly contracts for or purchases supplies, equipment for the state fleet, services,
professional services, or construction under a scheme or artifice to avoid the requirements of this chapter is guilty
of a class C felony.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.