- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 710. Interagency Sale, Acquisition, and Use of Supplies and Services.
previous: Section 700
. Cooperative Purchasing Authorized.
next: Section 720
. Joint Use or Lease of Facilities and Equipment.
AS 36.30.710. Interagency Sale, Acquisition, and Use of Supplies and Services.
- (a) A public procurement unit may sell to, acquire from, or use any supplies belonging to another public procurement unit
or external procurement activity independent of the requirements of AS 36.30.060
and 36.30.100 - 36.30.260.
- (b) A public procurement unit may enter into an agreement, independent of the requirements of AS 36.30.060
and 36.30.100 - 36.30.260, with another public procurement unit or
external procurement activity for the cooperative use of supplies or services under the terms agreed upon between the
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.