- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 685. Judicial Appeal.
previous: Section 680
. Final Decision By the Commissioner.
next: Section 687
. Misrepresentations, Fraud, and Attempted Fraud.
AS 36.30.685. Judicial Appeal.
- (a) A final decision of the commissioner of administration or the commissioner of transportation and public facilities
under AS 36.30.610, 36.30.635(a), 36.30.650, or 36.30.680 may be appealed to the superior court in
accordance with the Alaska Rules of Appellate Procedure.
- (b) A final decision of the commissioner of administration or the commissioner of transportation and public facilities
under AS 36.30.630(b) may be appealed to the superior
court for a trial de novo.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.