- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 260. Contract Contents.
previous: Section 250
. Award of Contract.
next: Section 265
. Multi-Step Sealed Proposals.
AS 36.30.260. Contract Contents.
A contract awarded under competitive sealed proposals must contain
- (1) a statement of the amount of the contract;
- (2) the date for the supplies to be delivered or the dates for construction, services, or professional services to begin
and be completed;
- (3) a description of the supplies, construction, services, or professional services to be provided; and
- (4) certification by the project director for the contracting agency, the head of the contracting agency, or a designee
that sufficient money is available in an appropriation to be encumbered for the amount of the contract.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.