- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 210. Request For Proposals.
previous: Section 200
. Conditions For Use.
next: Section 220
. Standard Overhead Rate.
AS 36.30.210. Request For Proposals.
- (a) A request for competitive sealed proposals must contain the date, time, and place for delivering proposals, a specific
description of the supplies, construction, services, or professional services to be provided under the contract, and
the terms under which the supplies, construction, services, or professional services are to be provided.
- (b) An offeror for a construction contract shall submit evidence of the offeror's registration as a contractor under AS 08.18. A request for sealed proposals for a construction contract,
except a design-build construction contract, must require the offeror, no later than five working days after the
proposal that is the most advantageous to the state is identified, to list subcontractors the offeror proposes to use
in the performance of the construction contract. The list must include the information required under AS 36.30.115
(a). The provisions of AS 36.30.115(b) - (g) that
apply to a construction contractor or an apparent low bidder apply to offerors submitting competitive sealed proposals
for construction contracts, except design-build construction contracts.
- (c) A request for proposals must contain that information necessary for an offeror to submit a proposal or contain
references to any information that cannot reasonably be included with the request. The request must provide a
description of the factors that will be considered by the procurement officer when evaluating the proposals received,
including the relative importance of price and other evaluation factors.
- (d) Notice of a request for proposals shall be given in accordance with procedures under AS 36.30.130
. The procurement officer may use additional means considered appropriate to notify prospective offerors of the intent
to enter into a contract through competitive sealed proposals.
- (e) The offeror must have a valid Alaska business license at the time designated, in the request for proposals, for
opening of the proposals.
- (f) In this section, "construction contractor" has the meaning given in AS 36.30.115
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.