- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 32. Partnership
- Chapter 11. Uniform Limited Partnership Act
- Section 140. Information.
previous: Section 130
. Erroneous Belief in Status as a Limited Partner.
next: Section 150
. Admission of Additional General Partners.
AS 32.11.140. Information.
Each limited partner has the right to
- (1) inspect and copy the partnership records required to be maintained by AS 32.11.840
- (2) obtain from the general partners from time to time upon reasonable demand
- (A) true and full information regarding the state of the business and financial condition of the limited partnership;
- (B) promptly after it becomes available, a copy of the limited partnership's federal, state, and local income tax returns
for each year; and
- (C) other information regarding the affairs of the limited partnership as is just and reasonable.
Article 03. GENERAL PARTNERS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.