- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 32. Partnership
- Chapter 11. Uniform Limited Partnership Act
- Section 60. Filing With Department.
previous: Section 50
. Execution By Judicial Act.
next: Section 70
. Liability For False Statement in Certificate.
AS 32.11.060. Filing With Department.
- (a) An original and an exact copy of the certificate of limited partnership and of a certificate of amendment or
cancellation, or of a judicial decree of amendment or cancellation, shall be delivered to the department. A person who
executes a certificate as an agent or fiduciary need not exhibit evidence of the person's authority as a prerequisite
to filing. Unless the department finds that a certificate does not conform to law, upon receipt of all filing fees
required by law the department shall
- (1) endorse on each original and exact copy the word "Filed" and the day, month, and year of the filing;
- (2) file the original in the department's office; and
- (3) return the exact copy to the person who filed it or the person's representative.
- (b) Upon the filing of a certificate of amendment or judicial decree of amendment with the department, the certificate of
limited partnership is amended, and upon the effective date of a certificate of cancellation or a judicial decree of
cancellation, the certificate of limited partnership is canceled.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.