- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 60. State Programs
- Section 800. Municipal Harbor Facility Grant Fund.
previous: Section 700
. Reimbursement For Costs of Municipal Capital Projects.
next: Section 810
. Grant Applications.
AS 29.60.800. Municipal Harbor Facility Grant Fund.
- (a) There is established the municipal harbor facility grant fund consisting of money appropriated to the fund.
Each fiscal year, the legislature may appropriate money to the fund from the watercraft fuel tax account (AS 43.40.010 (f)) and from the fisheries business tax collected under AS 43.75.015 after payments to municipalities are made under AS 43.75.130 . The legislature may make other appropriations to the fund. The
legislature may appropriate to the fund income earned on money in the fund.
- (b) Money appropriated to the municipal harbor facility grant fund may be expended by the Department of
Transportation and Public Facilities for municipal harbor facility grants without further appropriation. Money in the fund does not
lapse and remains available for expenditure in successive fiscal years.
- (c) Each fiscal year, the Department of Transportation and Public Facilities shall use an amount equal to at
least 50 percent of the balance of the municipal harbor facility grant fund on June 30 of the preceding fiscal year for municipal harbor
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.