- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 60. State Programs
- Section 700. Reimbursement For Costs of Municipal Capital Projects.
previous: Section 650
next: Section 800
. Municipal Harbor Facility Grant Fund.
AS 29.60.700. Reimbursement For Costs of Municipal Capital Projects.
- (a) Subject to appropriations for the purpose, during each fiscal year, the Department of Transportation and Public
Facilities shall allocate to each municipality an amount to reimburse the costs paid by the municipality during the
immediately preceding fiscal year for the principal and interest on outstanding debt for projects listed in (b) of this
section. An allocation may be made to a municipality only if
- (1) the debt was incurred by the municipality before July 1, 2007, or, if the debt is for a small boat harbor, before July 1, 2012; and
- (2) the project or facility financed with the debt proceeds is located in the municipality and the project or facility is
operated or controlled by the municipality.
- (b) The Department of Transportation and Public Facilities may make an allocation to a municipality under (a) of this
section only for reimbursement of costs incurred for the following construction and renovation projects and only for
reimbursement of total project costs incurred up to the following amounts:
Valdez $ 3,013,500
Anchorage (Port of Anchorage expansion) 15,000,000
Matanuska-Susitna Borough (deep water port 10,000,000
and road upgrade)
Unalaska (LSA small boat harbor) 5,000,000
Aleutians East Boroughkutan 4,000,000
(small boat harbor)
Lake and Peninsula Borough/Chignik (dock project) 1,000,000
Aleutians East Borough/False Pass (small boat harbor) 2,000,000
Fairbanks North Star Borough (Eielson AFB schools, 4,500,000
major maintenance and upgrades)
City of Fairbanks (fire headquarters station replacement) 7,500,000
Saxman (public safety building) 1,500,000
Article 10. MUNICIPAL HARBOR FACILITY GRANT PROGRAM
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.