- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 60. State Programs
- Section 280. Allocation and Distribution.
previous: Section 180
next: Section 290
. Qualification For Minimum Payment.
AS 29.60.280. Allocation and Distribution.
- (a) Each year, the department shall allocate money appropriated to the accounts established in AS 29.60.060
, 29.60.170, and former AS 29.90.020 in the amounts
determined by the legislature.
- (b) Money in the municipal services account established in AS 29.60.170 that exceeds the amount required to fully fund
distributions authorized by AS 29.60.100
- 29.60.180 shall be reallocated to the tax
equalization account established in AS 29.60.060
and distributed according to the provisions of AS 29.60.010
- (c) Money in the hospital and health facility construction assistance account established in former AS 29.90.020
that exceeds the amount required to fully fund distributions authorized by Sec. 9, ch. 95, SLA 1983 shall be
reallocated to the tax equalization account established in AS 29.60.060
and distributed according to the provisions of AS 29.60.010 - 29.60.080.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.