- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 47. Municipal Debt
- Section 240. Revenue Bonds.
previous: Section 200
next: Section 250
. No Election Required.
AS 29.47.240. Revenue Bonds.
- (a) A municipality may issue negotiable or nonnegotiable revenue bonds for a public enterprise or public corporation of
the municipality where the only security is the revenue of the public enterprise or corporation.
- (b) A municipality may issue its revenue bonds to finance the purchase of residential mortgage loans. The revenue bonds
issued under this subsection are payable solely from the principal and interest of the mortgage loans and from other
amounts pledged by the municipality, except the pledge of revenues derived from taxes. Revenue bonds issued under this
subsection do not constitute a general obligation of the municipality.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.