- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 46. Special Assessments
- Section 120. Objection and Appeal.
previous: Section 110
. Allowable Costs.
next: Section 130
. Interim Financing.
AS 29.46.120. Objection and Appeal.
- (a) The validity of an assessment may not be contested by a person who did not file with the municipal clerk a written
objection to the assessment roll before its confirmation.
- (b) The decision of the governing body on an objection may be appealed to the superior court within 30 days after the date
of confirmation of the assessment roll. If no objection is filed or appeal taken within that time, the assessment
procedure is considered valid in all respects.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.