- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 46. Special Assessments
- Section 60. Assessment Roll.
previous: Section 50
. Objections and Revision.
next: Section 70
. Hearing and Settlement.
AS 29.46.060. Assessment Roll.
- (a) At any time after approval of an improvement plan, the governing body shall assess the authorized percentage of the
cost against property in the district included in the plan in proportion to the benefit received.
- (b) The special assessment roll shall contain property descriptions, names of record owners, and assessment amounts.
- (c) The governing body shall fix a time to hear objections to the roll. The municipal clerk shall send an assessment and
hearing notice by mail to each record owner of an assessed property not less than 15 days before the hearing.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.