- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 46. Special Assessments
- Section 50. Objections and Revision.
previous: Section 40
. Record Owner.
next: Section 60
. Assessment Roll.
AS 29.46.050. Objections and Revision.
- (a) Objections to an improvement plan may be filed during a period of 60 days after publication of notice. The
municipality may by resolution or ordinance approve the plan and order the improvement subject to the limitation of (b)
of this section.
- (b) If objections are made in writing during the period set for objections by the owners of property bearing 50 percent or
more of the estimated total cost of the improvement, the governing body may not proceed with the improvement unless it
revises the plan to meet the objections and the objections are reduced to less than 50 percent. A revised plan shall
be approved and adopted as an original plan in accordance with AS 29.46.030
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.