- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 40. Planning, Platting, and Land Use Regulation
- Section 110. Plat Procedure.
previous: Section 100
. Information Required.
next: Section 120
. Alteration or Replat Petition.
AS 29.40.110. Plat Procedure.
- (a) The platting authority shall approve or disapprove a plat within 60 days after it is filed, or shall return it to the
applicant for modification or correction. Unless the applicant for plat approval consents to an extension of time, the
plat is considered approved and a certificate of approval shall be issued by the platting authority on demand if the
platting authority fails to act within 60 days.
- (b) The platting authority shall state in writing its reasons for disapproval of a plat. If the platting authority
approves a plat, the plat shall be acknowledged, filed, and recorded in accordance with AS 40.15.010 - 40.15.020.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.