Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 35. Municipal Powers and Duties
- Section 680. Administration of Port Authorities; Board.
previous: Section 675
. Development Plan.
next: Section 685
. Continuation of Collective Bargaining Agreements; Application of AS 23.40.070
AS 29.35.680. Administration of Port Authorities; Board.
- (a) An authority shall be governed by a board of directors, which shall exercise the powers of the authority. The enabling
ordinance establishing the authority under AS 29.35.605
must specify the number, qualifications, manner of appointment or election, and terms of members of the board.
- (b) The board shall appoint a chief executive officer of the authority who serves at the pleasure of the board. The board
shall fix the compensation of the chief executive officer.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.