Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 20. Municipal Officers and Employees
- Section 100. Judicial Review and Relief.
previous: Section 90
. Apportionment Appeals.
next: Section 110
. Effective Date of Apportionment.
AS 29.20.100. Judicial Review and Relief.
- (a) The commissioner may request the superior court to enforce a reapportionment order issued under AS 29.20.090
- (b) Each of the following is subject to judicial review:
- (1) a plan of reapportionment approved by the voters under AS 29.20.080(a);
- (2) a determination by the assembly under AS 29.20.080
that the standards of AS 29.20.060
do not require a change in apportionment;
- (3) a reapportionment ordinance approved by the voters under AS 29.20.080(d);
- (4) a reapportionment order of the commissioner made under AS 29.20.090(c);
- (5) a reapportionment ordinance approved by the voters under AS 29.20.090(d); and
- (6) a reapportionment order of the commissioner made under AS 29.20.090(e).
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.