Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 28. Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 5. Administration
- Section 106. Custom Collector Vehicle Equipment.
previous: Section 104
. School Buses. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 51 SLA 1999]
next: Section 111
. Subpoenas of Witnesses and Documents.
AS 28.05.106. Custom Collector Vehicle Equipment.
- (a) A custom collector vehicle shall be equipped with
- (1) hydraulic service brakes on all wheels;
- (2) sealed beam or halogen headlights;
- (3) safety belts for all occupants;
- (4) turn signals and turn signaling switch;
- (5) safety glass or lexan;
- (6) electric or vacuum windshield wiper located in front of the driver;
- (7) standard or blue-dot taillights; and
- (8) a parking brake that operates on at least two wheels on the same axle.
- (b) Notwithstanding any other provisions of this title or regulations adopted under this title, the Department of Public
Safety may not require a custom collector vehicle to be equipped with a bumper, hood, or fenders.
- (c) A custom collector vehicle shall be equipped in a manner that while in motion and functional on the vehicle's four
rims on a flat surface, the suspension, steering, or chassis does not contact the highway, vehicular way, or area.
Article 03. SUBPOENAS, NOTICES AND HEARINGS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.