Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 43. Regulation of Entry Into Alaska Commercial Fisheries
- Section 220. Terms and Conditions of Interim-Use Permits.
previous: Section 210
. Interim-Use Permit; Qualifications.
next: Section 225
. Moratorium On New Entrants Into Certain Fisheries.
AS 16.43.220. Terms and Conditions of Interim-Use Permits.
- (a) The commission shall adopt regulations specifying the dates and places of application, the procedures to be followed
in renewal of the interim-use permit including the time, place of its renewal, and for any other purpose incident to
the administration of interim-use permits for that fishery. An interim-use permit shall expire upon the final
determination of the holder's eligibility for an entry permit.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 9 ch 73 SLA 1977].
- (c) The holder of an interim-use permit shall have the permit in possession at all times when engaged in the operation of
the gear for which it was issued.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.