Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 15. Elections
- Chapter 50. Constitutional Amendments and Conventions
previous: Section 720
. Judicial Review.
next: Section 10
. Preparation of Proposition For Constitutional Amendment.
Chapter 50. Constitutional Amendments and Conventions
- Section 10. Preparation of Proposition For Constitutional Amendment.
- Section 20. Description of Ballot Title and Proposition.
- Section 25. Objection to Proposed Ballot Title and Proposition.
- Section 27. Judicial Review.
- Section 30. Placing Proposition On Ballot.
- Section 40. Display of Resolution.
- Section 50. Certification of Vote.
- Section 60. Effective Date.
- Section 70. Placing Question of Constitutional Convention On Ballot.
- Section 80. Certification of Vote.
- Section 90. Time and Manner of Selecting Delegates.
- Section 100. Certification of Constitutional Amendment By Convention.
- Section 110. Delegation By Lieutenant Governor.
Article 01. CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.