Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 15. Elections
- Chapter 7. Registration of Voters
- Section 50. Manner of Registration; Party Affiliation.
previous: Section 40
. Time For Registration.
next: Section 55
. Voter Registration Agencies.
AS 15.07.050. Manner of Registration; Party Affiliation.
- (a) Registration may be made
- (1) in person before a registration official or through a voter registration agency;
- (2) by another individual on behalf of the voter if the voter has executed a written general power of attorney or a
written special power of attorney authorizing that other individual to register the voter;
- (3) by mail; or
- (4) by facsimile transmission, scanning, or another method of electronic transmission that the director approves.
- (b) Except as provided in (c) of this section, only the voter or the individual authorized by the voter in a
written power of attorney under (a) of this section may mark the voter's choice of party affiliation on the voter registration
- (c) A person may supply a voter registration application form with a political party or group affiliation
indicated to a voter only if the voter is already registered as affiliated with the political party or group indicated.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.