Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 14. Local Administration of Schools
- Section 160. Cooperation and Support of Certain Association Functions.
previous: Section 150
. Association of Alaska School Boards the Representative Agency of Board Members.
next: Section 170
. - 14.14.200l Community School Committees; Qualifications of Members and Voters; Terms of Office and Vacancies; Duties. [Repealed, Sec. 6 Ch 24 SLA 1979].
AS 14.14.160. Cooperation and Support of Certain Association Functions.
- (a) The department and local districts may cooperate with the Association of Alaska School Boards in its inservice
training program for school board members and in encouraging and fostering cooperation among the school boards
affiliated with the Association of Alaska School Boards.
- (b) School districts may expend district money to carry out the provisions of (a) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.