Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 14. Local Administration of Schools
- Section 107. Sick Leave and Sick Leave Transfer.
previous: Section 105
. Sick Leave Bank.
next: Section 110
. Cooperation With Other Districts.
AS 14.14.107. Sick Leave and Sick Leave Transfer.
- (a) Every school district shall allow its certificated employees one and one-third days of sick leave a month with
unlimited accumulation of sick leave days.
- (b) A certificated school district employee who changes employment from one school district to another district, or from a
school district to the department, or from the department to a school district, may transfer all of the cumulative sick
leave to the new employer. It is the responsibility of the employee to notify the new employer, within 90 days of
commencing work, of the number of days to be transferred.
- (c) The department may implement this section by regulation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.