Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 11. Construction, Rehabilitation, and Improvement of Schools and Education- Related Facilities
previous: Chapter 10
. Administration of the School System
next: Section 5
. School Construction Grant Fund.
Chapter 11. Construction, Rehabilitation, and Improvement of Schools and Education- Related Facilities
- Section 5. School Construction Grant Fund.
- Section 7. Major Maintenance Grant Fund.
- Section 8. School District Participation in Grant Program.
- Section 10. Recommendations and Evaluations of Projects. [Repealed, Sec. 15 Ch 5 SLA 1990].
- Section 11. Grant Applications.
- Section 13. Department Review of Grant Applications.
- Section 14. Bond Reimbursement and Grant Review Committee.
- Section 15. Approval of Grant Applications.
- Section 16. Administrative and Judicial Review.
- Section 17. Grant Conditions.
- Section 19. Grant Appropriations.
- Section 20. Assumption of Responsibilities.
- Section 100. State Aid For Costs of School Construction Debt.
- Section 102. Allocation Requests.
- Section 105. - 14.11.125. Public School Facilities Construction Advance Account. [Repealed, Sec. 15 Ch 5 SLA 1990].
- Section 130. Construction of Chapter.
- Section 132. Regulations.
- Section 135. Definitions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.