Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 3. Public Schools Generally
previous: Title 14
. Education, Libraries, and Museums
next: Section 10
. Establishment of School System.
Chapter 3. Public Schools Generally
- Section 10. Establishment of School System.
- Section 15. State Education Policy.
- Section 20. School Year.
- Section 30. School Term.
- Section 40. Day in Session.
- Section 50. School Holidays.
- Section 60. Elementary, Junior High, and Secondary Schools.
- Section 70. School Age.
- Section 75. Secondary Student Competency Testing.
- Section 77. High School Diploma For Certain Veterans.
- Section 78. Report.
- Section 80. Right to Attend School.
- Section 83. Contracting For Services.
- Section 85. Procurement Preference For Recycled Alaska Products.
- Section 90. Partisan, Sectarian, or Denominational Doctrines Prohibited.
- Section 95. Part-Time School Attendance.
- Section 100. Use of School Facilities.
- Section 105. Search of School Lockers.
- Section 110. Questionnaires and Surveys Administered in Public Schools.
- Section 115. Access to School Records By Parent, Foster Parent, or Guardian.
- Section 120. Education Planning; Reports.
- Section 123. School and District Accountability.
- Section 125. Fund For the Improvement of School Performance.
- Section 126. Public School Performance Incentive Program.
- Section 130. Display of Flags and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Section 140. Emergency Drills.
- Section 150. Property Insurance Required.
- Section 160. Suspension or Expulsion of Students For Possessing Weapons.
- Section 250. Establishment of Charter Schools.
- Section 255. Organization and Operation of a Charter School.
- Section 260. Funding For Charter School.
- Section 263. Charter School Grant Program. [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 100 SLA 2003].
- Section 265. Admission.
- Section 270. Teacher or Employee Transfers, Evaluations, and Negotiated Agreements.
- Section 275. Contracts; Duration.
- Section 280. Regulations.
- Section 290. Definitions.
Article 01. GENERAL PROVISIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.