Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 38. Principal and Income of Trusts
previous: Section 390
next: Section 10
. - 13.38.140l [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 145 SLA 2003].
Chapter 38. Principal and Income of Trusts
- Section 10. - 13.38.140l [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 145 SLA 2003].
- Section 200. Fiduciary Duties; General Principles.
- Section 210. Trustee's Power to Adjust.
- Section 220. Judicial Control of Discretionary Powers.
- Section 300. Power to Convert to Unitrust.
- Section 310. Judicially Approved Conversion.
- Section 320. Factors to Be Considered.
- Section 330. Directions After Conversion.
- Section 340. Discretion of Trustee Regarding Conversion.
- Section 350. Unitrust Deductions and Distributions.
- Section 360. Court Orders Regarding Unitrust.
- Section 370. Effects of Conversion.
- Section 380. Prohibited Conversions; Exception.
- Section 390. Permissible Conversion Where Otherwise Prohibited.
- Section 400. Reconversion From a Unitrust.
- Section 410. Release of Power to Convert to Unitrust.
- Section 440. Charitable Trust Election.
- Section 450. Eligibility For Charitable Trust Election.
- Section 460. Selection of Percentage After Charitable Trust Election.
- Section 470. Revocation of Charitable Trust Election.
- Section 480. Value Determination.
- Section 490. Definitions.
- Section 500. Determination and Distribution of Net Income.
- Section 510. Distribution to Residuary and Remainder Beneficiaries.
- Section 550. When Right to Income Begins and Ends.
- Section 560. Apportionment of Receipts and Disbursements When Decedent Dies or Income Interest Begins.
- Section 570. Apportionment When Income Interest Ends.
- Section 600. Character of Receipts.
- Section 610. Distribution From Trust or Estate.
- Section 620. Business and Other Activities Conducted By Trustee.
- Section 630. Principal Receipts.
- Section 640. Rental Property.
- Section 650. Obligation to Pay Money.
- Section 660. Insurance Policies and Similar Contracts.
- Section 670. Special Rules For Charitable Remainder Unitrusts.
- Section 680. Insubstantial Allocations Not Required.
- Section 690. Retirement Benefits, Individual Retirement Accounts, Deferred Compensation, Annuities, and Similar Payments.
- Section 700. Liquidating Asset.
- Section 710. Minerals, Water, and Other Natural Resources.
- Section 720. Timber.
- Section 730. Property Not Productive of Income.
- Section 740. Derivatives and Options.
- Section 750. Asset-Backed Securities.
- Section 800. Mandatory Disbursements From Income.
- Section 810. Mandatory Disbursements From Principal.
- Section 820. Discretionary Allocation of Disbursements.
- Section 830. Transfers From Income to Principal For Depreciation.
- Section 840. Transfers From Income to Reimburse Principal.
- Section 850. Income Taxes.
- Section 860. Adjustments Between Principal and Income Because of Taxes.
- Section 900. Not Applicable to Mental Health Trust.
- Section 910. Uniformity of Application and Construction.
- Section 980. Definitions.
- Section 990. Short Title.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.