Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 40. Religious Corporations
- Section 150. Involuntary Dissolution.
previous: Section 145
. Cancellation of Certificates Issued and Filings Accepted.
next: Chapter 45
. Professional Corporation Act
AS 10.40.150. Involuntary Dissolution.
- (a) The commissioner, upon 60 days notice to the corporation may involuntarily dissolve a corporation formed under this
- (1) failure to file within 60 days of the close of the calendar year the report mentioned in AS 10.40.105
- (2) failure to comply with AS 10.40.130
- (3) failure for six months to pay any fee or penalty required by this chapter.
- (b) Before dissolving a corporation under (a) of this section, the commissioner shall give the corporation written notice
of the pending dissolution by mailing the notice to the corporation. The commissioner shall mail the notice and any
subsequent certificate of dissolution to the corporation in the same manner as required for notices and certificates of
involuntary dissolution under AS 10.06.633
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.