Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 88. Real Estate Brokers and Other Licensees
- Section 610. Authorization of Neutral Licensee Relationship.
previous: Section 605
. Additional Licensee Relationship Provisions.
next: Section 615
. Duties Owed By Licensee in All Licensee Relationships.
AS 08.88.610. Authorization of Neutral Licensee Relationship.
- (a) Before a real estate licensee begins acting as a neutral licensee, the real estate licensee may obtain
preauthorization from a person to act as a neutral licensee in the person's real estate transaction by obtaining the
written consent of the person.
- (b) If preauthorization is not obtained under (a) of this section, when a buyer or lessee expresses an interest to the
licensee in acquiring or leasing real estate and the licensee is representing the seller or lessor of the property, the
licensee shall obtain written consent to act as a neutral licensee before the licensee shows the real estate.
- (c) A written consent under this section must be provided on a separate form, may not be contained in another writing, and
must be entitled "Waiver of Right To Be Represented."
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.